Wednesday 25 June 2014

10 Questions About Media

1) I chose media because i heard it was fun and easy also my brothers and sister done media and have recommended it to me.

2) The part of the course i am looking forward to is producing my own media production and music video

3) The knowledge i am hoping to learn is technical skills such as computing and using Photoshop

4) The grade I am hoping to achieve in media studies is either an A or A*

5) The last TV program I have watched was World Cup 2014 in Brazil

6) This program appealed to the audience because the players who are representing their country is showing the people their potential  in a game of football.

7) The last technology i have used is my I Phone to go on social media such as Instagram and Facebook.

8) The device i use the most to access all the media is my phone because it is easy to get to and easy to turn on also the internet is quite fast.

9) The main news story on the main BBC news page is Andy Coulson Phone Hacking.

10) The main news story on the main the guardians news page is Andy Coulson Phone Hacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment