Thursday 13 November 2014

Film Production

My film I am going to design will be called: In The Dark

The genre of my chosen film design will be a horror. I want my film to have a similar narrative to Mama. the basic idea of being able to make the audience jump.

The reason for this is because i think it is a basic story line that is easy to follow and try to turn it into my own film. It will be about a teenager who lives in his parents house and starts to hear noises down and upstairs, he goes to investigate these noises and gets more than he bargained for.

One night it became more nosier and the teenager who is called Dan goes to investigate. What will be up against? What will scare him to most?

The setting of my film will be based inside a normal ordinary house, as i want to the make the audience feel it, because the viewers will also live in homes, instead of a setting such as a forrest, where some people could be miles from a forest.
The main character that will be used in this film is: Dan ( the normal teenager ), Figure 1 Figure 2 and Figure 3, the reason they are called Figure is because they will never be seen, just quick moving figure shadows.
The age rating of my film will be is mid teen to older adults. ( 15+ ). To both male and female both 50% each, the 15+ age group is because this is a horror and i feel should not be watched by kids. Also this is not a gender sided movie and can relate to both the males and females of our time.

No comments:

Post a Comment